Reduce your stress and optimize your profits with superior property management from our team at Besst Property Management.Learn More
HOAs have many responsibilities. Share the burden with our property management services!Learn More
Happy tenants are our priority. We strive to increase your satisfaction by providing convenient, high-quality services.Learn More
Contact our team for thorough information regarding the services we provide and the prices for each service.Learn More
Available for Rent
Working with the Besst Property Management
We know searching for homes for sale in Northern Utah or looking to sell your home is difficult. Besst Realty Group makes selling & buying fun! Our Agents are trained to help you make this somewhat stressful time more enjoyable. Below are some of the things we do that make us stand out amongst our competition:
- Kommision for Kids – We give back to our communities.
- Property Management – We can help with your investments.
- Commercial Realtors – We do more than just homes.
- We Buy Homes – Our cash offers make selling a home easy.
YES YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR OWN RENTAL, BUT SHOULD YOU?
- Are you getting the best price on your rentals? On average, we add $200 to $300 more than when you rent on your own.
- How much time do you spend trying to fix problems on your rentals? We have connections with trusted contractors to take care of issues quickly and save you the hassle of making the arrangements.
- Does your contract cover you if things go south with a rental? We have bulletproof contracts and handle evictions if they are needed.
- How do you screen your tenants? We have a rigorous tenant screening process to make sure we get tenants that are background checked and thoroughly checked for past issues.
- How do you market a vacant property? Our average rental is on the market for 15 days or less. We make sure each property is marketed in all the right places.
Property Management 101
Benefits of a Property Manager
There are many things that are required when you are managing a rental property. Hiring a property manager can help to provide you with many benefits that can reduce the strain of managing a rental property. This can be helpful whether you want to expand your existing real estate businessLearn More
How to Decide on Rent
One of the most difficult components of managing a rental property is the price that you decide to charge for your rent. Your rent prices will impact your profit margin, the appeal that your property has on potential tenants, and many other considerations. Our experienced team at Besst ProLearn More
Tenant Red Flags
The tenants that you rent your property to will have a substantial impact on the overall profitability of your rental property. Evictions can be extremely costly and frustrating to undertake. Understanding tenant red flags can help you to weed out problematic tenants and ensure the best ouLearn More